Friday, January 29, 2016

What's in a name?

When I started this blog, and the subsequent business that ties into, I tried to pick a name that was all encompasing.  Something that didn't pigeon hole me into one genre, one project, one craft, etc.  In my attempts to do that, I think I picked a name to vague and no one knows what it relates to.  Go figure.

Chelle's Little Corner - My little corner of (life, internet, home, whatever) to work on any project, recipe, craft, etc.

In my head it made sense.  Not so much anymore.

Now that I have been at this a little while, I have been thinking of the things that are most important to me, what I love to do most and words associated with them.


AFFORDABLE
THRIFTY
DIY
HOMEMADE
HANDMADE
RE-USE
RE-PURPOSE
DECOR
HAPPINESS
LOVE

Long story short, as much as I hate to switch mid-stream, I think I need to change my name, to something that fits what I do more.

I could throw more words into that list,

SIGNS
FURNITURE
SEWING
PHOTOGRAPHY

All things I love and all things I do but I think those start to pigeon hole.

Here are some of the ideas I am throwing around.


Thrifty DIY .... Chic, Girl, Badass

Thrifty DIY Decor

DIY Decor ... Gal, Chic .....

DIY on a Dime


Open to any and all thoughts.  I know one of you out there is more clever than myself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment